Sunday, March 6, 2011

My about

Dear teacher


Hello! My name is Tsend-ayush. I’m nineteen years old. I was born in 1991. I live in Ulaanbaatar,Mongolia. I live with my father and mother. I’m the only child.
I’m student. I study in information and communication technology Mongolian university of science and technology. I study in class information measurement’s electronic. I had graduated before in Food Technology college of publishing profession.
The Mongolia people are quite short, with thick black hair and dark, slanting eyes. They have got a small nose and a yellowish complexion.
I have got short straight fair fringe hair and brown eyes. I have got thin lips and small nose. I’m quite short and medium. My favourite sport is table tennis and basketball . I can write in computer very fast.
There are three of us in our family: my farther name is Gantumur, aged 44. He is driver, he works in Zaria. He is very kind person. My mother name is Molormaa, aged 42. She is chef, also now don’t works. She is tidy but she isn’t patient person.
Our home have in 13th residential. Our flat is in near shop and road the city centre. My home is rather small, but it is in a very pleasant area. My home in three rooms. Including: it has got two bedroom , a bathroom with a bath, a shower and a toilet, a kitchen with a cooker, a fridge, a sink and a cupboards, a comfortable livingroom with a carpet, a sofa, a table, a bookcase and a TV. Also our home has got a big balcony with wonderful view. Our flat has got in front of children game’s place.
That’s all.


Hope to hear from you soon..
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment