Sunday, March 6, 2011

my one week

My one week


I gets up, has a shower at seven o’clock in the morning every weekday. I gets dressed then I have breakfast. I leaves home at about eight o’clock and go to the bus to school. I arrives at school at about half past eight. School starts at eight forty. I have lunch at school at twenty o’clock. School finishes at five ten and I goes back home. Sometimes, lesson finished while I meets my friends. After, I gets home at half past seven. After that , I have dinner then I often do homework at about eight o’clock in the evening. After that, I usually watch tv ten o’clock every day. Also I often plays pc game then I go to bed at about eleven fifty.
I gets up eleven o’clock in the morning every weekend. Then I cleans the house. On Saturday afternoons, I sometimes goes to the cinema and meets my friend. After I hit the books then I cook and help my mother. On Sunday, I relaxes. Also I washes a clothes. I rarely goes to the holiday camp with my family.
“I feel very satisfied with my life at the moment” that’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment