Monday, April 4, 2011

UNIT 5


Ex6: 1.What time does the plane from Brussels arrive?
it arrives at half past five. What time does the plane for
Amsterdam leave? it leaves at eight-ten.
2.What time does the plane from Montreal arrive?
it arrives at (a) quarter to seven. What time does the plane
for Tel Aviv leave? it leaves at (a) eight-fifteen.
3.What time does the plane from Cairo arrive?
it arrives at seven o'clock. What time does the plane
for Paris leaves? it leaves at eight-forty five.
Ex8: 1.I feel stressed because I talk to angry customers.
2.I feel bored because I do the some things everyday.
3.I feel tired because I work long hours.
4.I feel satisfied because I earn a lot of money.
Ex9: 1.gets up 2.have breakfast 3.catches the bus 4.have lunch
5.do her homework 6.watch tv 7.have a shower 8.go to bed
Ex14: 1 7 10 6 4 11 8 2 5 9 3 12
Ex15: at six o'clock, on sunday, in may
Ex17: 1.at 2.in 3.at 4.at 5.at 6.in 7.at 8.on 9.on

No comments:

Post a Comment