Monday, April 4, 2011

UNIT 8


Ex1: 1.Which of the drinks do you like?
I like orange juice, but I don't like tea
2. How often do you eat sweets? I often eat Ice cream
Ex8: a honey, a tomatoes, a jam, some rice, a coffee, a cherries, an egg,
a ham, some sugar, some flour, a sandwich, a butter, some water,
some salt , some pepper
Ex9: 1.bottle 2.loaf 3.slice 4.glass 5.packet 6.carton 7.piece 8.cap 9.bowl
Ex11: 1.How much ham do you need? Just a little.
2.How many onions do you need? Just a few.
3.How much flour do you need? Just a little.
4.How much peppers do you need? Just a little.
5.How many tomatoes do you need? Just a few.
6.How much olives do you need? Just a little.
7.How much bacon do you need? Just a little.
8.How many cheese do you need? Just a few.
9.How much bread do you need? Just a little.
10.How many coconuts do you need? Just a few.
Ex18: 1.Would 2.I'w like 3.can 4.would 5.some
6.I'w like 7.any 8.what 9.can

No comments:

Post a Comment